Monday 14 February 2011

This has to be the nicest feedback I have received so far on my tours...

This was sent to me by a visitor from Ireland who is here for a couple of months and stumbled on my walking tour information on the web. She is heading back to Ireland in the next week or so, so I took a risk and scheduled a tour this past Saturday. It rained cats and dogs... but in spite of that...

Just a little Email to say thank you for the wonderful tour (s) on Saturday! I thoroughly enjoyed both of them and it was great to see a different side of Vancouver from the usual tourist trails and I feel very lucky that I found you! Your tours were so engaging and kept my attention throughout and gave me a great appreciation and understanding of the city’s early days. The photographs were a great aide to peel back the years, and you breathed life into the houses, churches etc that we viewed. The tours were definitely worth going on - despite the rain – so thank you for the best tour I have been on!

--N. Allabyrne, Dublin Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment